Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I CAUGHT UP WITH ONE PIECE! Of coz its the subbed ones =D~
I love it...My mom also bought 4 me 18-32 One Piece...coz Kinokuniya ahs 20% off STOREWIDE! Cool huh! It costs around 60 bucks (58.[something]) I am just into the part 5 of the story. JAYA island and Kami(god). I have the habit to stare at pics, not read the words, which made me fall back to book 2[something]. =D~
Yea...I and my frens went JP (s'reans shld noe it) and we dropped by Toy R Us. I stopped for awhile at a machine. Those kinda machine when u insert 2 or more coins and turn the wheel and a ball randomly drops out, those kind. It was a ONE PIECE GRAND BATTLE 3 version and it had toys/figurines of small sizes. guess what, i was so unlucky that i got Jaya Island's "Protectors(?)" or rather simply to say ppl against Straw Hat Pirates (luffy and his Nakama). I got 2 xtras...NO LUFFY, NO SANJI, NO ZORO OR EITHER CHOPPER!!!!! (they only had these 4 characters) CHOPPERS figurines was 100% CUTE! KAWAII! Maybe next time I'll gamble wif my luck =D
Tml, I have CO! YUCKS Wish me luck, coz the pieces that we r supposed to play, I havent touched it for like around 3 weeks?
I also have Piano this week, >.< I need to put aside some times for it!
ALSO, my class is going to hold a farewell party for our beloved relief english teacher. Shes cool, smart, atheletic and a great personality. I envy her =XXX
3 of my frens got her a name bracelet and has a 'diamond' heart at the end of her name "Grace" it looks okay and it costs us...20.20 bucks! I really wish e best 4 her, she's really a good person.
Come to think of it, I dont remember how "Nanimonai" got into my postings...heh
I feel like giving up La Pucelle, it isnt good as what i've thought. The story is so dense. I preferred Diagaea [CUTE, Interesting and lots of fun stuff to do!]
And, my exam results weren't too bad. I got a A2 for my MATHS! OMG! I GOT A2!!! I was happy as a lark(?).
I have yet to write another frikin' compo for this super teen camp which costs my mom 1k...and i had better be enlightened after the 3 day camp. its supposed to make me refined and do well in my studies,
Come to think of it, I actually got 3rd place in class this mid yr (well...this mid yr, every subject was COMMON TEST, cept' for MATHS) All these is according to my form teacher's calculation. I hope it has no errors (keeps fingers crossed) I got 686.5 while the 2nd (a boy) got 700.[something] and the 1st (a girl) got 705.[something]
hey, actually i love Blogger's cute textures and fonts..=.-
Oh yes, we were made to do kites in grps of 4-5. it was fun at the 1st 2 days (mon and tues) but todae, our kite was made in a hurry and i think it cant fly. i also suspect tt some of my grp members dont like me already, i was too rash ~.~ and no i didnt break the fragile tracing paper.
Cya peeps...wish the bez for u all..CY, JH and e rest of 2002-6A peeps, let go shopping someday...LOL!

No comments: